When Nick moved from the leafy suburbs to muggy, urban Hoboken and his bike was stolen, he wasn't pleased.
Then he found
- a place where he could listen to pirate radio
- friends with a stack of Classics Comics
- newspaper reports about a kid named Arthur Bobowicz and a 266-pound chicken named Henrietta
- the secret entrance to Sibyl's Cave
- and much, much more, all of it practically true.
Get an ice-cold Dr. Pedwee's grape soda and prepare to enjoy this Pinkwater Special, complete with saucy dialogue, snarky wordplay, more than a few red herrings, and one bowl of disgusting oyster stew.